PDFs are handy for distributing documents so that all parties see them the same way. Typically, you’ll create documents using another app and convert them to PDF.PDFs are great for producing accurate digital versions of paper documents. You can create a PDF out of an ordinary Word document. If you want to ensure the security of your files or send the files anywhere, Saving word documents as PDFs is something you should consider. With the help of the right tools, you can easily save word docs as PDFs.
Tools that help you in solving the problem
Read on for these tools that help you in solving the problem. Below are tips and tricks on how to save Word docs as PDFs.
1-How to save Word doc as PDF with Microsoft Word
With Word documents creating a PDF is very easy when you do it using Microsoft Word.
On a Desktop/Laptop
- Open the document in Word.
- Tap on File and select Save as and Download as PDF.
In an Android device
- The first step is hitting the three dots in the upper-right corner.
- Select Share as PDF.
- Now select where you want to share the File.
On an iOS device,
- Firstly, Click on the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Select Export and choose PDF.
- Now name your new File and decide where you want to save it.
2-How to save a word doc as PDF with Google docs
Google Docs can accommodate Word files quite nicely. And once you have uploaded them into Docs, it can spit them back as PDF files. Follow these steps to save a word as PDF.
On a Desktop/Laptop
- Open a new document in Google Docs.
- Select File, choose Open and then select Upload.
- Find your File and upload it.
- Go to File, choose Download, and select PDF Document (.pdf).
In an Android device
- Open the document in (or share it too) the Google Docs app.
- Next, pop on the three dots in the upper-right corner.
- Tap on Share & Export> Saves As > Google Docs.
- You can save it as a PDF file by going through the same steps.
On an iOS device
- Firstly by opening the document in the Google docs app.
- Tap on share and Export, but choose to send a copy>PDF this time.
3-How to save Word doc as PDF with WPS
WPS Office is the world’s most popular and most demanding document format. While Word is great for editing and collaboration, PDF is also the better option for distributing final documents. Luckily, converting Word to PDF is easy, and there are different ways to do it.
- By Opening your Word document in the WPS Office.
- Click Menu > Export to PDF.
- In the Export to PDF dialogue: Check the document you need to convert to PDF.
- Input the Export Page.
- According to your actual needs, set the safe path.
- Select the Export Type between Common PDF or Image PDF.
- Click Export to PDF.
With these steps, you can save Word docs as PDFs quickly and freely.
Why is WPS the best option above all?
WPS PDF Tools is a powerful, easy-to-use PDF conversion and editing software that will let you convert Word to PDF with just a few clicks. It’s easy to edit PDFs, including merging multiple files into one PDF—converting images to PDF—adding watermarks with its unique features. You can also password-protect your sensitive PDFs. Plus, WPS PDF Tools integrates with other Office, so you can easily convert Word to PDF right from within Word on your PC.
So whether you’re looking for a primary or advanced PDF converter, WPS PDF Tools has you covered.WPS Office’s powerful PDF function allows users to view, edit, and share documents freely online via all PC ends and mobiles. You can print, download, and comment on PDF versions whenever possible.
WPS Office is one of the best smallest-size and all-in-one complete free office suites out there.WPS Office is one of the world’s most popular, cross-platform, high-performing, all-in-one, yet considerably more affordable solutions. It integrates all office word processor functions, such as Word, PDF, Presentation, and Spreadsheet, in one application. It is fully compatible and comparable to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Docs, and Adobe PDF format. Download WPS now to make your work life easy.