Microsoft Word documents are one of the most common files to be saved as PDFs. PDF files consist of text and pictures created using Microsoft Word. There are several ways to do so if you have a Word document that you want to save as a PDF file. It’s worth knowing how to keep a Word document as a PDF, especially if you need to share your creations with contacts and colleagues. The good news is that saving Word documents as PDFs is more accessible than keeping them as DOCX. Just follow our article, and you’ll be able to save Word Document as a PDF.
Tools that help you solve the problem
Read on for these methods to solve your problem.
1-Using tom’s guide
Either way, all you need is Microsoft Word, so follow the steps below to save your documents as PDF files.
- Firstly, Tap “File” in the top-left corner of Word.
- Click “Save As.”
- Check the current Save file location; you can find this on the right, just above the file name and type fields.
- Tap the file type field and choose “PDF (*.pdf).” Then, click “Save.”
- First, click on one of the “Other locations” options, If you want to save your PDF to a different folder or in a OneDrive cloud storage folder.
- Tapping “Browse” to save to a different file on your PC. Navigate to your preferred folder, click the “Save as type” field, and select “PDF.”
- Click “Save.”
Once the Word document as a PDF is saved, it should appear in whatever your default app for opening PDFs is. If you need to make changes, you can go back to the original Word document, make your desired changes, then repeat the steps to save it as a new PDF.
2-Using Computer hope
With these steps, you can solve your problem.
- Create a new Word document, or you can open an existing Word document.
- By clicking the File tab at the top-left of the Word program window.
- In the menu, Click the Save As option.
- On the Save As window, click the Browse button on your device to save the file.
- Select the PDF (*.pdf) option in the Save as type drop-down list.
- Ultimately, choose the Save button to save the Word document as a PDF.
3-Using WPS Office
It’s easy to convert Word to PDF, and there are a few different ways to do it in WPS.
- Open the document to be restored.
- Click the Export to PDF button by clicking the tools tab.
- You can set the Export range, Save Path, and Export Type in the pop-up window as needed.
- After setup is complete, click the Export to PDF button. Now convert your Word to PDF.
- In the upper left corner, tap the menu, and click Save.
- In the pop-up window, we select PDF Format (*.pdf) in the File Type box.
- When the exporting PDF file is completed, you can click Open File to view the file for conversion.
Why is WPS the best option on the list?
WPS Office is the most popular demanding document format in the world. It’s easy and quick to convert Word to PDF. WPS PDF Tools is an incredible, easy-to-use PDF conversion and editing software that lets you convert Word to PDF with just a few clicks. Its unique features make it easy to edit PDFs, including merging multiple files into one PDF, converting images to PDF, adding watermarks, and Bates numbering on windows and Mac. Plus, WPS PDF Tools integrates with other Office, so you can easily convert Word to PDF right from within Word on your PC.So whether you’re looking for a PDF converter, WPS PDF Tools has you covered.
If you’re looking for a powerful yet free word-processing suite, you’ll want to check out WPS Office. With WPS Office, you can create, edit, and save documents in PDF and Word formats. And if someone needs to collaborate with others on a copy, you can do so in real-time with the integrated chat feature. The fantastic thing is that WPS Office is available for free download on both PC and Mac computers. So why give it a try today? It’s the perfect solution. Download WPS now.