A PDF, or Portable Document Format, is an excellent way to share documents between computers, but sometimes you need to make changes, or your clients want changes to a PDF. The PDF helps ensure that the content and format of a document remain unchanged, as you can share from one person to another. People can use techniques and devices to convert and create PDF documents and forms into editable documents. This article explains how to create an editable PDF from three different tools.
1-How to create a pdf editable with Adobe Acrobat
By following these steps, you can make a PDF editable.
- Firstly in Acrobat Pro, open your PDF file.
- On the right-hand panel, click the Edit PDF tool.
- It creates a bounding box around all the editable items in the PDF file.
- Use editing tools from the Format drop-down list to add new text, edit text, or update fonts using selections.
- Use the objects list tools to Move, add, replace, or resize images.
- You can add a watermark using Tools if needed.
- Name your file and save it as a PDF.
2-How to create a pdf editable with pdf filler
With these steps, you can create a pdf editable with pdf filler.
- Upload your document using pdfFiller’s uploader To make a PDF editable.
- You can convert any PDF document to an editable format online with a pdf filler online editor. With our various tools and features, you can edit your PDFs.
- Choose the ‘Text’ button and start typing. By moving the text box, you can place the text.
- Tap the ‘Photos’ buttons to sign your document or insert an image. Moreover, you can also add comments,sticky notes or text boxes to any of your PDF file.
- Click the ‘Add Fillable Fields’ tabs on the right to create an editable PDF document or form and add fillable fields for text, signatures, images or more.
- Click the ‘Done’ button and email, print or save your document when your editing is complete.
3-How to create a pdf editable with WPS Office
- By opening the WPS office and you can select PDF Edit.
- Next, click the PDF Edit option.
- Now Open the PDF file which you want to make editable.
- Choose the PDF and open it, and you will notice that you can edit this PDF.
Benefits of Using WPS Office
Using the WPS office PDF editor makes it easy to create PDF editable forms for free.WPS Office is an office suite that allows you to create and read. You can share documents in various formats like PDF, Word, and Excel. WPS has modules to help you manage your files. You can export your files. Furthermore, it provides a range of templates for creating documents and presentations quickly, and easily.WPS is software providing word processing editing services. You can use it during offline mode on different operating systems like PC, windows Mac or mobile phones. WPS Office PDF editor is available for free and premium membership; however, essential tools are also provided for free, making all the features professional and free to access.
FAQs about WPS Office
1. Is creating a pdf editable in WPS Office free?
All the services and functions provided by the WPS office, whether the PDF editor or the PDF converter into the editable form of a word, excel or PowerPoint, are free of cost. WPS offices do not charge any fee to the customers.
2. Is WPS easy to use?
WPS is easy to use and has a high degree of functionality.WPS Office is an easy way to edit PDF documents. You’ll be glad when you start WPS.
Get the free version now!
WPS Office is a free office suite with a presentation maker, word processor and spreadsheet program. For Windows, macOS, and Linux, WPS software is available. From the official website, people can download it. WPS Office is adaptable to Microsoft Office formats. It supports over 60 languages. WPS Office PDF editor is available for free and premium membership; however, essential tools are also provided for free, making all the features professional and free to access. So why should you not give it a try to WPS Office? You will be amazed at how much you like it!